FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   
РегистрацияРегистрация ВходВход
Текущее время Пн Апр 29, 2024 18:46
Часовой пояс: UTC + 3
 Список форумов » Весь волейбол » Весь волейбол
Software to track volleyball stats
Страница 1 из 1 [Сообщений: 6]  
Автор Сообщение
cem usluoglu
Рядовой игрок

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 01, 2006 10:58    Заголовок сообщения:  Software to track volleyball stats  

http://www.download.com/All-Stats-Volleyball-Coach/3000-2136_4-10128781.html?tag=lst-0-3

SOFTWARE TO TRACK VOLLEYBALL STATS...
in english...but cool

Последний раз редактировалось: cem usluoglu (Ср Ноя 01, 2006 16:33), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
cem usluoglu
Рядовой игрок

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 01, 2006 16:31    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Software to track volleyball stats  

Последний раз редактировалось: cem usluoglu (Чт Ноя 02, 2006 10:34), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Алла К.
Тренер

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 01, 2006 16:50    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Software to track volleyball stats  

cem usluoglu писал(а):
WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH CAPITAL LETTERS???
kakaya problema s bolshimi bukvami????
AAA BBB aaa bbb

Cem, capital letters are considered as yelling in virtual reality. It's impolite. Please use them only when you are really mad at someone Laughing
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Dan_Te
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 01, 2006 18:19    Заголовок сообщения:  

Ok, if you better understand in English, then:

1. The official language of this forum, as well as website, is Russian. If i reprove you for something in Russian, I expect that you understand that.
2. I reproved you for using capital letters in the title of your topic and for cross-posting into different forums. Using capital letters in internet forums and blogs is usually treated as "screaming", it is prohibited, as well as excessive use of bold and italic fonts, or excessive coloring, or using too many smileys.
The copy of this post in forum "Проведение турниров по волейболу (Мужской турнир)" was deleted.
3. I strongly reprove you for deleting my comment in your post above. If a moderator is editing your post with red colored notice then you should consider the reasons and understand what is wrong in your message.
4. Any discussions on what moderators do can only appear in forum "Обсуждение сайта". Or you can use private messages. Opening such a discussion anywhere else is prohibited. Now, you are reproved for opening this discussion.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail 
cem usluoglu
Рядовой игрок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 10:33    Заголовок сообщения:  

[quote="Dan_Te"][color=red]Ok, if you better understand in English, then:

1. The official language of this forum, as well as website, is Russian. If i reprove you for something in Russian, I expect that you understand that.

[u]as you observe many russian web sites most of them has russian and english versions.as your web site doesnt have ENG version i preserve my right to type in english...As we live in Russian Federation and not in cccp and as a registered non-russian player in the league i think that i can write here in english...i am not writing in my own language or in other languages i know as there are not international language.[/u]

2. I [b]reproved[/b] you for using capital letters in the title of your topic and for cross-posting into different forums. Using capital letters in internet forums and blogs is usually treated as "screaming", it is prohibited, as well as excessive use of bold and italic fonts, or excessive coloring, or using too many smileys.
The copy of this post in forum "Проведение турниров по волейболу (Мужской турнир)" was deleted.

[u]I apologise for cross-posting but sometimes you need to do it.Because people were talking there how nice is it to keep statistics and i posted a link there.And for people whore are not from group C and who do not have a chance to read it i posted it to ves voleybol..so that people who do not care about league who are just reading other topics can also read it.When you think something for people and when you get such reactions believe me you dont want to help again...Try to be more understanding...
And try to let people more free here as its no body's job to write here as its just a hobby...[/u]

3. I [b]strongly reprove[/b] you for deleting my comment in your post above. If a moderator is editing your post with red colored notice then you should consider the reasons and understand what is wrong in your message.

[u]About deleting our content...I didnt delete it...I was editting my own message and i deleted everything and retyped...sorry if you get offended..I have no complex about being warned.[/u]

4. Any discussions on what moderators do can only appear in forum "Обсуждение сайта". Or you can use private messages. Opening such a discussion anywhere else is prohibited. Now, you are [b]reproved[/b] for opening this discussion.[/color][/quote]

[u]I also opened a discussion where you asked and here i am answering you questions...ı have no intention to argue with you or with anybody else so try to relax and let people have their fun and hobbies here...[/u]
Thank you very much

Yours Sincerely
Cem USLUOGLU
ICQ Number 
Dan_Te
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 12:17    Заголовок сообщения:  

I warned you that you shouldn't continue this discussion here...

cem usluoglu, замечание за офф-топик и обсуждение действий модератора. Тема закрыта на два дня. Пожалуйста, напомните мне, когда два дня закончатся.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail 
Страница 1 из 1 [Сообщений: 6]  
 Список форумов » Весь волейбол » Весь волейбол
Перейти: