FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   
РегистрацияРегистрация ВходВход
Текущее время Пт Апр 19, 2024 06:24
Часовой пояс: UTC + 3
 Список форумов » О форуме и сайте » Обсуждение форума и сайта
CAPITAL letters
Страница 1 из 1 [Сообщений: 7]  
Автор Сообщение
cem usluoglu
Рядовой игрок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 10:20    Заголовок сообщения:  CAPITAL letters   Ответить с цитатой 

I wrote CAPITAL becuase i was shouting... :))
guys this is internet...
nothing is wrong with capital letters.No one can shout or yell in internet as there are no voices...
when you want to get attention to a point you write it with capital letters:
for example:

please DO NOT be pathetic...
while you are in airplane REFRAIN from smoking

but i really cant imagine how people can be that much addicted to internet even to consider that writing in capital letters is impolite and yelling...
then all the main topics in texts are also shoud be read aloud and yelling in a meeting or in web-sites?

Dan_te who ever you are i didnt like your behaviour and style...i dont care if you are moderator or creator of this site...but you have to be respectful to people who are writing here.
Also as i observed most of people playing in this league or playing volleyball everywhere on earth are more educated people than average.
So as being only non-russian player in this league i preserve my right to write in english.i dont expect anybody to answer me in english.But Russian Federation is not anymore CCCP so there are more human rights and as a fact more foreigners who were invited to work here.
Whatever has happened i apologise if i have to but please mind your style as i am not your best friend...And try to be more flexible about finding solutions...I have no bad intentions...Hope neither you do
Thanks for your attention
M.Cem Usluoglu
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Dan_Te
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 12:30    Заголовок сообщения:   Ответить с цитатой 

Very funny message... you're coming on a forum and trying to tell moderator how he should work... Really funny.

Nevermind. I warned you that you shouldn't use capital letters in topic titles.

Now forum administrator can read your message and make some conclusions.

Цитата:
But Russian Federation is not anymore CCCP so there are more human rights and as a fact more foreigners who were invited to work here.

This is a well-moderated forum. Forget about human rights.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail 
cem usluoglu
Рядовой игрок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 12:41    Заголовок сообщения:   Ответить с цитатой 

[quote="Dan_Te"]Very funny message... you're coming on a forum and trying to tell moderator how he should work... Really funny.

Nevermind. I warned you that you shouldn't use capital letters in topic titles.

Now forum administrator can read your message and make some conclusions.

[quote]But Russian Federation is not anymore CCCP so there are more human rights and as a fact more foreigners who were invited to work here. [/quote]
This is a well-moderated forum. Forget about human rights.[/quote]

there is no problem about telling ideas.You can go to a bank and if person in bank is behaving wrong you can tell him/her that its wrong .you dont have to be an economist to critisise people working in bank...or to comment about football game you dont have to be a football player.I dont see anything FUNNY to comment about forum rules...

This is a well-moderated forum. Forget about human rights
you wrote this and i am not surprised...with your dictator behaviours its understandable to forget about human rights...but start to get used to live in modern style.dictator regime in russia was collapsed many many years ago...
sorry :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Dan_Te
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 13:23    Заголовок сообщения:   Ответить с цитатой 

Цитата:
but start to get used to live in modern style

There is a nice russian proverb, after being translated into English it won't be that good, but anyway:
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where the hell you should go.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail 
cem usluoglu
Рядовой игрок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 13:30    Заголовок сообщения:   Ответить с цитатой 

Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where the hell you should go.[/quote]

NICE WORDS TO HEAR...God will decide who goes to hell who to heaven...
nice personality you have...please write the same things in russian so that non-english speaker also shoud have an idea about your character dear moderator...
ICQ Number 
Алла К.
Тренер

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 18:32    Заголовок сообщения:   Ответить с цитатой 

Cem, you are really provoking this discussion. We are not trying to bully or demean you or, God forbid, threaten you. Please understand, that there are certain unwritten rules in Russian virtual community that most users follow. "Capital letters=yelling or screaming" - is one of them. It's got nothing to do with human rights or their absence, or dictatorship of Dan_Te, or you being the foreigner, or anything else. It's just a norm of politeness to other users. It would be nice if you could accept that. And, of course, you have the right to approve or disapprove of Dan_Te's policies on this forum, but let's focus on the fact that this forum is about volleyball and should not be used for personality discussions. However, someone still needs to do the "dirty" job and be the "козёл отпущения". Moderator can't please everyone - there's always going to be someone unhappy with what he's doing. Let everyone do their job.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger 
ICQ Number 
@
Тренер

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 23:44    Заголовок сообщения:   Ответить с цитатой 

Да забаньте вы его...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение 
ICQ Number 
Страница 1 из 1 [Сообщений: 7]  
 Список форумов » О форуме и сайте » Обсуждение форума и сайта
Перейти:  

Вы можете начинать темы
Вы можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах

Рowered bу phрBВ © 2001, 2005 рhpВВ Grоup